1. Who we are:
We are iM3 Dental Limited of Unit 29, Duleek Business Park, Co. Meath. You can contact us at this address by post or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our data protection representative is Michael Lynn.
2. Why we process your data, the lawful basis for processing your data and who we share it with
A. For people who view and interact with our website, we process data:
- To respond to your query when sent through our ‘contact us’ form or emailed to us
- To purchase products through our website
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest in the administration and operation of our company’s services. We share this data with our staff on our case management system. They may only process this data for the purpose of providing you with our contracted products and services, and no other purpose. We share information such as your name, phone number and delivery address with our delivery contractors who deliver products on our behalf. This provider is not permitted to use this data other than for this purpose and on our behalf. We will retain this data for 6 years from the last transaction.
B. For our potential customers we process data:
• In order to answer your queries and provide quotations
The legal basis for the processing of this data is for the purpose of the legitimate interests of our business to communicate with customers about our products and services. We will retain this data for 6 months from last interaction.
3. Transfers of data outside the European Economic Area
We do not transfer data outside the EEA.
4. Information received from third parties and the source of that data
We do not receive personal data from third parties. We receive data directly from our customers.
5. Your rights relating to personal data
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access the data - you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- Right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- Right to erasure - you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing - you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- Right to data portability - you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at the contact details at the start of this privacy notice.
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
If you are unhappy with how we process personal data, we ask you to contact us so that we can rectify the situation.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The Irish supervisory authority is the Data Protection Commission.
6. Requirement to process personal data
You may browse our website without providing us with any personal data and this will not affect your ability to view our website. If you do not provide us with your information for the purposes described above, we cannot deliver our products or respond to your queries, received through the website.
7. Automated decision-making and profiling
We do not use any personal data for the purpose of automated decision-making or profiling.